Slow cooked lamb rump, braised belly, creamed flageolets, parsley crust, mint oil, mushroom ketchup
Elements to the dish
Contain: cereals, eggs, milk
Contain: cereals, sulphurdioxide
- Pre heat your oven to 180°C.
- The lamb has been pre-cooked sous vide. Remove the fillet from the bag and pat dry with kitchen paper to remove excess moisture. Starting in a cold pan with a dash of vegetable oil, place the lamb skin side down in the oil and render the fat by bringing the pan up to a medium heat. Once the skin is crisp, colour each side for one minute. Place into the pre-heated oven for approximately four minutes. Remove the lamb from the oven, wrap in foil and set aside to rest in a warm place for five minutes.
- Using a piece of baking paper place the lamb belly with the parsley crust in the oven for 5 minutes at 180°C or until piping hot.
- Spoon the mushroom ketchup into the bottom middle of a round plate and make a swipe with a spoon around the side.
- Heat the creamed beans in a non-stick pan and pour onto the plate just to the side of the mushroom ketchup.
- To plate, put the lamb belly on the beans, slice across the grain of the lamb rump and place next to the beans to the side of the ketchup.
- To finish, drizzle the mint oil all around spoon over the lamb sauce.