Truffle burrata, pea gel, basil seeds, asparagus and puntarella, lemon oil, basil cress (V)
Elements to the dish
Asparagus and puntarella
Basil seeds dressing
Contain: mustard, sulphurdioxide
May contains traces
- Remove the burrata from the fridge 20 minutes before to bring up to room temperature.
- Season well with lemon, olive oil, rock salt and freshly cracked black pepper.
- Drizzle a film of olive oil into a medium sized pan, sauté the puntarelle and the asparagus on a medium heat until tender, season well.
- To plate, make a spiral design with the pea gel on a round white plate then add the basil seed dressing in between the spirals.
- Place the cheese in the middle of the plate, scatter the asparagus and puntarella over the cheese and finish with the basil cress.